Present simple or continuous.
1. Look! He (leave) ________ the house.
2. Quiet please! I (write) ________ a test.
3. She usually (walk) ________ to school.
4. But look! Today she (go) ________ by bike.
6. He often (go) ________ to the cinema.
7. We (play) ________ Monopoly at the moment.
8. Tom (not go) ________ often to the Cyber café.
9. The child often (cry) ________.
10. I (not / do) ________ anything at the moment.
11. (watch / he) ________the news regularly?
12. Excuse me. (know)________you________ how to get to Church Street?
13. What (listen to) ________you ________?
14. Juan (work)________ for the Bosnia airline. He is a pilot.
15. In summer, the sun (rise) ________ at five o’clock in the morning.
16. I (not like) ________ my gym. I (not get) ________ fit fast enough.
17. (fly)________ you ________ to Alicante this weekend?
18. What (do) ________Brad ________ at the moment?
19. Every Monday, Sally (drive)________ her kids to football practice.
20. Usually, I (work)________ as a secretary at ABT, but this summer I (study)________ French at a language school in Paris. That is why I am in Paris.
21. Shhhhh! Be quiet! John (sleep)________.
22. Don't forget to take your umbrella. It (rain)________.
23. I hate living in Seattle because it (rain, always) ________.
24. I'm sorry I can't hear what you (say)________because everybody (talk)________ so loudly.
25. Justin (write)________ a book about his adventures in Tibet now.
26. Oh, sorry, I can't come tonight. I (go)________ to a movie tonight with some friends.
27. James (live) ________in a little village.
28. He (be) ________in his last year at school.
29. After school, James (want) ________to become a banker.
30. So this week, he (do) ________a practical course in a bank.
31. There (be) ________a bank in a nearby town, but James (have) ________to take the bus to get there.
32. The bus (leave) ________at 5.30 in the morning and (return) ________at 8.15 in the evening.
33. James (not / like) ________to spend so much time in town before and after work, waiting for the bus.
34. So, this week he (stay) ________with his aunt, who (live) ________in town.
35. James usually (wear) ________jeans and t-shirts, but while he (work) ________for the bank now, he (wear) ________a suit and a tie.
36. Sue (be) ________a student from South Korea.
37. She (live) ________in Seoul and (study) ________medicine.
38. At the moment, however, Sue (live) ________in London. She (do) ________a six-month practical course in a London hospital.
39. I (be) ________very busy today.
40. At noon I (visit) ________my friend Tanya.
41. We (want) ________to have lunch together.
42. In the afternoon I (play) ________squash with Emily.
43. In the evening, I (meet) ________Rob.
44. The film (start) ________at 8 pm.
45. My sister sometimes ________ (play) with Lego.
46. The girls ________ (not ride) their bikes now.
47. ________ the football players ________ (meet) every day?
48. Juliet ________ (not like) tea, but she ________ (drink) it today because she’s ill.
49. We________ (go) to the theatre this evening.
50. ________ (the movie/begin) at 3:30 or 4:30?
51. We________ (have) a party next Saturday. Would you like to come?
52. I ________ (not/go) away for my vacation next month because I don't have enough money. ________ (you/go) away?
53. The concert this evening ________ (start) at 8:00.
54. George, is it true that you ________ (get) married next week?
55. The art exhibit ________ (open) on May 3rd and ________ (close) on July 15th.
56. What time________ (the next train/leave)?
57. Ann, we________ (go) to the park. ________ (you/come) with us?
58. I________ (celebrate) my birthday party next Saturday. Would you like to come?